Country & Region
Buchholz noodles with a Far Eastern recipe? Our wok dish is extremely fine. Let yourself be enchanted by the combination of Buchholz ribbon noodles and Asian vegetables with sauce. The whole spelled noodles come into their own. The dish is quick to cook and nutritious, a perfect pasta dish for after exercise, after a day at work or simply because you need something good to cook quickly.
125 g Buchholzer whole spelled
1/2 stick of leek
1/2 glass of bean sprouts
100 g chicken breast sliced
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1 tbsp soy sauce
Salt, pepper according to your own taste
1. Boil 125 g of Buchholz wholemeal noodles and drain.
2. Cook 100 g chicken breast until cooked.
3. Cut the vegetables (chop 1/2 carrot into strips, 1/2 leek into rings and 1/2 onion into small pieces).
4. Whisk the egg and sweat in a little oil with the onion.
5. Add the carrots and leeks and fry them.
6. Add the chicken breast and bean sprouts (drained) and fry.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
8. Season to taste with salt and pepper.